Monday, May 16, 2016

☆ Catdanc ☆ ,s Profile & Booking INFO




Profile
  
 
The Live Cafes
(: NEW :)
and wary own Singer

☆ Catdanc ☆ 

were prove to be her new Home venue :D 
---

Her Profile texts:
 
New to SL and sings in real for many events.
Catdanc has not a lot of friends in SL ,
but is looking forward to making some of you her fans.

She has been singing her whole life, 
She has done some community theater,
My Fair Lady,  Oklahoma,  Anything Goes..
 
Her background in music started with broadway, 
but loves Country music and lots of different music too,
she will give you a mixture of both. 
 
I enjoys singing and touching all of you with my music.
This is my new adventure  SL, hope you come along and
take the ride with me, I'd love to have you along

hugs u all
------
 
 
to Book hear for a show
Contact hear manager 
LULU (: lulu6kat :)
if not online or Responding plies send a NC ty ;D
 
 
100% Tips
+
Start Prise: 
 2200Ls a show
it wheel sun be:
3200Ls a show
Sow git her Now
;D
 
 
We got a Teleport to The Live Cafe at
the LUNA Teleport Landing Punt :D
 
 
SL LIVE IS THE BEST
*•.¸♥ ˁ(OᴥO)ˀ ♥¸.•*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment